Cookies & Tracking Policy
Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on a websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this
Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify users and user behavior.
Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device.